[IPP] printing job with different finishings

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Mon May 13 00:45:30 UTC 2024

On 13.05.2024 at 01:41, Tobias Wendorff wrote via ipp:
> I'll add the job-files and network dumps later.

Done. Please let me know if I have uploaded any security-relevant
information in the package capture :-)

Please do not be surprised about the excessive placement of
"job-hold-until" in "create-hold.job". I'm not sure where it is correct.
Sometimes the printer pays attention to it, sometimes not (unfortunately
you can't set it to infinite).