Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Jan 23 00:33:28 EST 2003

For the Semantic Model Team meeting on Thursday.

Ron,
Do you have a document the covers "ISTO requirements"?

Harry had said a while ago that the ISTO was working on a revised template
and/or requirements.  Has any progress been made on that?

Ira, Dennis, and I thought that it would be better to have the Abstract and
names of the authors on the first page, in case the ISTO is accepting
suggestions on their format.

Tom