Pat Fleming - we'll review this first I-D this Tuesday afternoon at the IPP
session during our PWG face-to-face meeting - until we've reviewed the spec
and finalized the set of new attributes, new IBM subtree OIDs should not be
assigned to the new attributes - see IPP agenda and slides at meeting page:
I've just posted a first Internet-Draft of LDAP Schema for Printer Services
- plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
- line numbered PDF of plaintext - use this version for review, please
This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
This document was created by revising the original LDAP Schema for Printer
This version adds new IPP directory attributes proposed in Table 1 of
Printer Description Attributes Used in Discovery in the latest draft of PWG
Everywhere 1.0 at:
2 October 2011 - draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-00.txt
- Initial version - for IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Everywhere project
- Revised document to add current I-D individual submission
- Revised Abstract and section 1 Introduction, to cite [PWG5107.2]
and [IPPJPS3] new attribute sources.
- Revised section 3.2 printerAbstract, to add new attributes from
[PWG5107.2] and [IPPJPS3].
- Revised section 3.5, to add new attributes from [IPPJPS3].
- Revised section 4 Definition of Attribute Types, to add new
attributes from [PWG5107.2] and [IPPJPS3] to table and later specific
- Revised section 7.2 Registration of Attribute Types, to add new
attributes from [PWG5107.2] and [IPPJPS3] - new OIDs needed.
- Revised section 10 References, to update out-of-date references.
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...