I have updated our pending registrations file yet again with the following changes:
- Fixed number-up-supported registration
- Fixed attribute group tag registrations
- Added missing MSN 1.0 (PWG 5101.1) media definitions
- Fixed media-col registrations from PWG 5100.3; was missing all of the
media-xxx-supported printer attributes, and the keyword values did not
have the proper attribute/member attribute names.
- Fixed output-bin registrations (missing -default and -supported
- Removed the non-existent media-thickness member attribute and corrected
the spelling of the media-pre-printed member attribute.
- Added missing member attribute definitions for media-col-actual Job
Description attribute and media-col-database Printer Description
This gets us up-to-date with all published PWG specifications. I still need to go through the RFCs and PWG specs to determine which attributes need to have "no-value" or "unknown" listed as alternate value tags.
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...