I have posted the minutes from today's conference call at:
- Justin and Pete to further investigate using WS-Discovery for IPP
Outstanding issues for discussion (beyond the specs themselves - see minutes for details):
- How should we express an unknown printer-geo-location?
- Need well-known URIs for standard colorspace profiles
- How do we register media-col member attributes with IANA?
- Need to flesh out the conformance requirements for the printer-supply attribute
- Would be nice to have total page count (if known)
- Need coordinate space of image (flip/rotate on back side)
- Need bounding rectangle of any content to be imaged on the page (ImageBox)
- Some confusion about why we need pwg-raster-resolutions-support
- Some confusion about the compression algorithm
- Where to place sample raster files?
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.