[IDS] Minutes from the 5/18/23 IDS Session at the May 2023 PWG/OpenPrinting Virtual Face-to-Face Meetings

Alan Sukert ansukert49 at outlook.com
Wed May 24 11:07:58 UTC 2023

The minutes from last Thursday's (5/18/23) IDS Session at the May 2023 PWG/OpenPrinting Virtual Face-to-Face Meetings can be found at https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ids/minutes/ids-f2f-minutes-20230518.pdf.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Because of scheduling conflicts by the chairs of the IPP WG, I agreed just for June 2023 to switch meeting dates. So, our IDS Meeting dates in June 2023 will be June 8 and June 22 rather than the regularly scheduled June 1 and June 15.

So, our next IDS WG Meeting will be on June 8, 2023. Because I have a conflict that day, I have to figure out what the meeting start time will be (likely 4:00P EDT) and it will only be a 30-minute meeting.

Alan