[IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] [!]Re: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Results

[IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] [!]Re: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Results

kawaguchi.junna at mail.canon kawaguchi.junna at mail.canon
Tue Sep 29 00:04:41 UTC 2026


Hi Smith-san,

Thank you for your email.

>I'm processing these now.
Please kindly let us know once the processing is complete. 

Best regards,
Junna
-----Original Message-----
From: Smith Kennedy <smitty.standards at gmail.com> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2026 5:33 AM
To: ISTO-PWG IPP Everywhere Self-Certification discussion forum <ippeveselfcert at pwg.org>
Cc: kawaguchi.junna <kawaguchi.junna at mail.canon>; nakamura.hiroyuki811 <nakamura.hiroyuki811 at mail.canon>; sugita.toru <sugita.toru at mail.canon>
Subject: [!]Re: [IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Results

Hi Junna-san,

The zip file you attached contains the following:

Canon TM-500.json
Canon TM-510.json
Canon TM-510M.json
Canon TM-515.json
Canon TM-600.json
Canon TM-610.json
Canon TM-610M.json
Canon TM-615.json
Canon TX-1300.json
Canon TX-3300.json

I'm processing these now.

Smith

/**
   Smith Kennedy
   Vice Chair, ISTO Printer Working Group  */




	On Sep 27, 2026, at 6:06 PM, Junna Kawaguchi via ippeveselfcert <ippeveselfcert at pwg.org> wrote:

	Hi, ippeveselfcert-owner team,
	
	I am Junna from Canon Inc.
	I worked self-certification using IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools.
	
	Please confirm attached results for self-certification:
	・TM-500
	・TM-600
	・TM-510
	・TM-610
	・TM-515
	・TM-615
	・TM-510M
	・TM-610M
	・TX-1300
	・TX-3300
	
	Please let me know if there are any issues.
	
	Best regards,
	Junna Kawaguchi
	<20260928090702.zip>_______________________________________________
	ippeveselfcert mailing list
	ippeveselfcert at pwg.org
	https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ippeveselfcert
	




More information about the ippeveselfcert mailing list