WIMS> No Protocol telecon Wednesday 14 Sept

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 13 17:31:42 EDT 2005

I concur with not having a WIMS call tomorrow. I haven't even had time to
publish minutes from the previous call!
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

wamwagner at comcast.net
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
09/13/2005 01:25 PM

"'wims at pwg.org'" <wims at pwg.org>
cc
"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Subject
WIMS> No Protocol telecon Wednesday 14 Sept

We had left whether we would have a meeting tomorrow open, dependent upon
what there was to discuss. Although Ira has posted the revised Schema, I
am not sure of the value of a  discussion of the schema independent of the
specifcation. With the anticipation and Ira and I will have a more
complete version of the specification by next week, there will be no call
tomorrow.

Bill Wagner, Chairman, WIMS WG