[SM] Important errata for SM Schema

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Mon Dec 3 15:51:56 UTC 2012

All,
There were two mistakes that have gone undetected for some time in the PWG Semantic Model schema.  CharsetSupported and NaturalLanguageSupported were not properly encoded as a list of keyword.  The specifications have it right.  I never included them in my prototyping and just tripped over them while resolving some notification issues.  This would be a good reason to update all services to a common namespace/schema at some point.  The fix will be in v1.184 of the PWG Semantic Model Schema.
Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.