McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jan 23 14:36:40 EST 2007

Hi,

I agree with the more general operation names you suggest
below.

PausePrinter is simply Pause in the WIMS Type schema
'WIMSActionTypeWKV" datatype (the Actions in a Schedule
that derive their _normative semantics_ from corresponding
IPP operations).  And "Pause" can apply at any scope
(Service, Device, Job, Document, etc.) in the WIMS model.

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434