Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xeroxlabs.com
Thu Sep 7 13:01:29 EDT 2006

All,

Next Wed, Sep 13 1pm eastern there will be a teleconference on the PWG
Semantic Model v2.  I need to get a read on the level of interest in
this effort from the members of the PWG on the Semantic Model v2,
Multifunction Device modeling and am Multifunction Device Protocol.  If
you have  an interest in this effort or would like to see this work
proceed please either call in next week or sent your regrets so I know
you are interested but just can't make the teleconference

Dial-In
Tele-Con Number:1-866-365-4406
Pass Code: 2635888

WebEx Meeting Details <http://www.mymeetings.com