SM> Corrected URL for SM Schema

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Aug 10 14:06:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

Pete left out a slash in the schema URL below - instead use:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/Schema/PWG-SM-080906.zip

Unfortunately (for me), I'll be out-of-town next Wednesday
and won't be able to join - good luck.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434