SM> JobStateReasons issue

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Nov 10 14:24:46 EST 2003

All,

The values in the Semantic Model document do not line up with those in the
Schema or in the referenced specifications.  In order to keep the mapping
clean and to maintain alignment with JDF I propose the following changes in
the JobStateReasons keywords entry on page 44 of the Semantic Model spec
(JobStateReasons entry in Job Element Table).   Below are the corrected
values.  I also need to update the reference column to include JobX and
Prod-Print.

Current SM value -> Corrected SM Value
__________________________________
CanceledAtDevice -> JobCanceledAtDevice
CanceledByOperator -> JobCanceledByOperator
CanceledByUser -> JobCanceledAtUser
CompletedSuccessfully -> JobCompletedSuccessfully
CompletedWithErrors -> JobCompletedWithErrors
CompletedWithWarnings -> JobCompletedWarnings
Incoming -> JobIncoming
Interpreting -> JobInterpreting
Outgoing -> JobOutgoing
Printing -> JobPrinting