Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Aug 4 12:27:58 EDT 2003

All,

Given that only Xerox attended last week's JobX teleconference I will assume
that everyone was on vacation and try again.   I would also like to discuss
the next phase for JobX, Overrides, Document Object, Semantic Model and its
associated schema.

This Thursday will be a review of the JobX specification.  We will focus on
the new and modified text.  The text has been highlighted in turquoise.
There are two issues highlighted in yellow.   Please send out any issues or
comments you have prior to Thursday so I can collect them and we can address
them at the teleconference.

The objective of this teleconference is to get to a stable version.  Once
this document is stable the PWG Semantic Model document will be brought up
to date and sent out for a final review.  Minor updates will also be made to
the schema.  The proposed agenda for the 31st will be as follows.

	1)	Status of JobX, Overrides, Document Object, Semantic Model
and its associated schema
		a.	Next steps
	2)	JobX Review
		a.	Section by section with focus on recently changed
text
		b.	Any issues raised by the group
	3)	Schema changes and updates plans
	4)	Schedule for Semantic Model stable document

The JobX document is available on the PWG ftp server at
< ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030728.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030728.pdf> >.
(There are also .doc, -rev.pdf and -rev.doc  versions available in the same
directory)

The teleconference is 2 hours long.  It will be run using phone and Webex. I
will be hosting the Webex and you should follow the instructions for New
Users below.
Information for the phone and Webex are included below.  NOTE: New Webex
site and possibly new software needs to be downloaded.

Pete

Meeting Date: 08/07/2003
Meeting Time: 1:00 PM Eastern (-4:00 UTC) (10:00 AM Pacific)
Instant Net Conference Details:
-------------------------------
Meeting Number:          747275324
Meeting Passcode:        PwgSm
Meeting Host:                Pete Zehler

Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:

REPEAT USERS
1. Join the meeting now:
http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c
<http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c>
2. Enter your name
3. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.

NEW USERS
1. Go to http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/ <http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/>
2. Type in the Meeting Number
3. Type in the Meeting Passcode (if one was provided)
4. Choose "Conference" and click Proceed
5. If you are a new user, click on "New Users" to check your system
and download the software and go back to Join Net Conference page
6. Enter your name
7. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.
Dial in Info:
Phone Number:(877) 707-6056
(Phone Number for Xerox Employees: 8*594-0077)
 PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 437874#

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group