Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Wed Jul 23 09:46:56 EDT 2003

All,

Given vacation and subsequent work load I will be unable to get the JobX
updates sent out prior to this Thursday.  I will get it out ASAP and be
ready for a review next Thursday.  The objective is to get to a stable
version.  Soon after that the PWG Semantic Model document will be brought up
to date and sent out for a final review.  Minor updates will also be made to
the schema.  The proposed agenda for the 31st will be as follows.

1)	Quick Status
2)	JobX Review
a.	Section by section with focus on recently changed text
b.	Any issues raised by the group
3)	Schema changes and update plans
4)	Schedule for Semantic Model stable document

I will get the JobX document, updated agenda (given any suggestions from the
group), and the details for the teleconference out later this week.  Any
issues should be sent to the SM mail list.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group