McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Jul 9 11:46:26 EDT 2003

Hi,

Several FSG (Free Standards Group) people would like to attend
the IPP Job Extensions (JobX) review tomorrow to discuss their
recent proposal for a new "print-optimize" attribute - instead
of additional values for "print-quality" (as Bob Taylor has
recently suggested).

To facilitate FSG participation, we request that "print-optimize"
be discussed first, at the beginning of the telecon.

Pete - please consider accomodating FSG participation this way.
I'll forward replies to the FSG lists (also closed).

Thanks,
- Ira McDonald, member of FSG Architecture and Job Ticket WG's
  High North Inc