SM> Action Required (comments and issues)

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Jan 6 08:55:59 EST 2003

All,

Please review the PWG Semantic Model Specification version 17
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/PWG-Semantic-Model-17-021207.pdf).
Send your comments or issues to the Semantic Model mail list by the close of
business Thursday January 9.  I would like to include them in the version
for review at the Maui meeting that is due to be sent out on January 10.   A
version of the specification with revision marks from version 15 is
available at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic-Model/PWG-Semantic-Model-17-021207-rev.pd
f  Version 15 was the last released version of the document before version
17.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX