Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Thu Nov 21 10:53:53 EST 2002

Bob,

I resist defining any new semantic in the PWG Semantic Model document
itself.  The Semantic Model only references existing semantic elements from
the printing industry.  If the semantic are important to the printing
industry than it should be defined and used in a printing application.

The two places I can think of for defining the semantic for the
DocumentFormat structure that augment the information provided in the
existing MIME definition would be IPP or PSI.  The IPP Document object
specification might be an appropriate place to define the DocumentFormat
structure.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX