Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Oct 21 18:26:32 EDT 2002

At some point, these color and imaging attributes should be considered for
adding to the PWG Semantic Model.  So it would be good for the SM folks to
participate in review of them.

Also since the IPP WG doesn't meet face to face at the PWG meetings, the
Semantics Model WG may pick up the slack.  That is the strategy with the IPP
"-actual" proposal.

On the other hand, if the Semantic Model WG doesn't want to review the Color
and Imaging Attributes specification, we could hold a teleconference to
review the IPP extensions.

Please indicate your preferences for reviewing this Color and Imaging
Attributes specification.

Thanks,
Tom