SM> FinishingAtributes vs. page control

HALL,DAVID (HP-Vancouver,ex1) dhall at hp.com
Mon Oct 21 08:48:03 EDT 2002

Hey Pete...

In your first example, would only pages 5 to 10 print?  Or would all of the
pages of the document print, 5-10 being in landscape?

Oh wait, I think I get it - in the first example, on pages 5 to 10 print.
In the second example, the whole document prints, with pages 5 to 10 being
overriden to be in portrait...  Correct?

Dave