SM> Keyword Extension ISSUE 2

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Thu Sep 26 08:59:42 EDT 2002

All

As stated in the previous mail note "CORRECTED Keyword Extension Mechanism
for schema" sent earlier, I would like to resolve ISSUE 2.

ISSUE 2: What are your opinions on the 4 solutions( 1:appinfo, 2:union,
3:link, 4:dervived schemas) from the mail note titled "CORRECTED Keyword
Extension Mechanism for schema"?

The first thing I want to verify is that I captured the solutions properly.
Secondly I want to gather your opinions and +/-'s of the alternatives.

I will do my best to push this to closure.  I am a little hamstrung in that
I have been called for jury duty and have very limited time to do
everything.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX