[PWG] [SC] Proposed SC agenda for 07/27/20

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 17:48:25 UTC 2020

Although I was thinking of using roles in a general sense as the actors in Use Cases, using a set of defined roles might be better. I seem to recall an effort, sometime in the past, to generate a full set of roles associated with imaging services. I don’t recall if this was part of some specification or  a separate effort, or indeed how complete the set was. A stroll though the memory lane of the FTP site  was amusing but unsuccessful. Anyone have a notion of where/when/what  about that role defining effort?
Thanks,
Bill Wagner