[PWG-Announce] Survey: PWG/OpenPrinting May Face-to-Face

Jeremy Leber jeremy.leber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:31:44 UTC 2024

Hello All,

We are considering a true, in-person face-to-face for the upcoming joint
PWG/OpenPrinting meeting from May 6-8 in Lexington, KY.   We'd like to get
an idea for how many folks would be able to attend the event... please take
just a moment to fill out the attached survey so that we can plan
accordingly.   Note that the event will still be available virtually via
WebEx per usual.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TVCPHBJ

Thanks,
Jeremy