JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Jul 24 18:22:05 EDT 1997

I realize I already "voted" on this issue, but Dave's message reminds
me that we really need to resolve the UTF-8 vs. wide-open charset encoding
issue first.

I previously voted for moving from DisplayString to OCTET STRING,
but I would prefer to see it move to Utf8String (or whatever we
end up calling it).

	...jay