[IPP] (no subject)

Anton Thomasson antonthomasson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:46:39 UTC 2023

Hi

Thank you!
Also thanks to Uli Wehner for an off-list reply.
(And of course i just did the same, d'oh! Sorry for spam Michael).

What fails to compute for me is why PWG-raster wants, suggesting it needs,
this information that it can't really do much with.
But i guess i will just not worry, and leave these things default -
pretending as if a higher application layer had pre-transformed everything.
(And not expose these settings)

So, finally, am i correct in understanding that i should under no
circumstances produce landscape-shaped raster?

Br,
Anton

PS. Should anyone want to see what i'm up to, it is here:
https://github.com/attah/ppm2pwg
It is all in the open, and i'm not selling anything.