[IPP] Presentation of the PWG for working group "Enterprise Printing"?

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Fri Jul 15 01:20:32 UTC 2022

Dear Holger,

Thank you for reaching out to the Printer Working Group.

I believe that due to my participation in a current IPP 3D related project, I may get invited to attend the Formnext tradeshow in Frankfurt, Germany, which occurs during the week of November 14th, 2022.

If any of your organization’s meetings are occurring in November, please let me know so that I can see whether I might be able to add making a presentation at your meeting to my potential trip to Formnext.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tykodi Consulting Svcs LLC

Phone:

(603) 343-1820

3 Lowell Ave

Cell:

(603) 866-0712

Dover, NH 03820

Fax:

(603) 343-1820

USA

E-mail:

ptykodi at tykodi.com <mailto:ptykodi at tykodi.com>

www.tykodi.com <http://www.tykodi.com/>

Skype:

Tykodiconsultingservices

Co-Chair               - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Working Group

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting Services LLC

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this message