[IPP] Update IANA registry in advance of errata resolution for Issue #113?

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:52:43 UTC 2022

Hi Smith,

I agree with your suggestion.  I also agree with Mike that we should
explicitly document
our rationale for the range starting at 0.

We don't have an IPP WG call until 7 July (10 days from now).  We can
certainly discuss
this proposal first on that call, if that suits everyone?

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
<blueroofmusic at gmail.com>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839