[IPP] IPP Everywhere v2.0 feature request: support USB-only certifications

[IPP] IPP Everywhere v2.0 feature request: support USB-only certifications

ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum ipp at pwg.org
Fri Apr 22 13:29:25 UTC 2022

Hi there,

I think we ought to support certifying printers that implement USB and IPP USB but no network interfaces as IPP Everywhere™ printers. From a private dialog, Mike believes we need to save this for IPP Everywhere v2.0. I'm OK with saving it for v2.0, but want to make sure it gets added to the to-do list for v2.0.

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy