[IPP] IPP WG Last Call: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools v1.1 Update 4

[IPP] IPP WG Last Call: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools v1.1 Update 4

ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum ipp at pwg.org
Tue Mar 22 00:56:42 UTC 2022

Hi Steven,

So sorry for not looking into this earlier. 😞

I just checked, and confirmed that the changes made in commit e6a482e285f4d86b583d948ca16b53cbed6054c3 ("Resolution for Issue <https://github.com/istopwg/ippeveselfcert/commit/e6a482e285f4d86b583d948ca16b53cbed6054c3> #70 <https://github.com/istopwg/ippeveselfcert/issues/70>") are in the ipp-tests.test file distributed in the release listed below. (I checked the macOS .zip file - it is possible that there are inconsistencies in the builds but I don't have access to a Windows system currently.) So those changes haven't been lost. Which makes me wonder what is causing your problems with the IPP Everywhere Self-Certification 1.1 Update 4.

If you are still seeing failures with your printers and this 1.1 Update 4, can you privately send me the terminal traces from those runs so I can see where the failures are now occurring?

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.