[IPP] [dispatch] draft-ietf-6man-rfc6874bis-00.txt

[IPP] [dispatch] draft-ietf-6man-rfc6874bis-00.txt

ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum ipp at pwg.org
Sun Mar 20 20:32:50 UTC 2022

I seem to recall that Mike had some views or opinions in this area, that differed from what the RFCs were specifying. Mike, what is your impression of this IETF proposal?

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.