[IPP] EPX: "feed-orientation" attribute orphaned

[IPP] EPX: "feed-orientation" attribute orphaned

ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum ipp at pwg.org
Mon Mar 14 19:14:29 UTC 2022

Smith,

> On Mar 14, 2022, at 2:34 PM, ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum via ipp <ipp at pwg.org> wrote:
> Yep, got that, and so you responding as you did makes me think I need to do both the attributes and the values in the IANA registry. But do I need to list the keywords in the Obsolete Values section too?

No, it is enough to list the attribute as obsolete.  No sense listing the values twice when *all* of the values for the obsolete attributes are going away too...

Michael Sweet