[IPP] IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools: Please accommodates printers that doesn't support US Letter or A4.

[IPP] IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools: Please accommodates printers that doesn't support US Letter or A4.

ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum ipp at pwg.org
Sat Feb 5 11:39:47 UTC 2022

Steven,

I'm adding this to the February F2F slides as a topic for discussion.