[IPP] Yet another updated draft of IPP Job Extensions v1.1

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Sep 26 11:06:38 UTC 2018

All,

During my own sanity check of the initial draft I posted I noticed that I had accidentally removed the "job-mandatory-attributes" content from the errata update to PWG 5100.7.  So please ignore yesterday's draft and instead look at today's:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobext11-20180926.docx
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobext11-20180926.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobext11-20180926-rev.pdf

Again, the purpose of this errata update is to provide actual rationale, use cases, requirements, etc. for the attributes were originally defined in this specification and have been used/referenced by other specifications, and to obsolete everything else that doesn't work or poses interoperability and privacy issues.