The December 2011 release of ipptool is now available for download from:
This release contains the following changes:
• Fixed a truncated XML output bug that would happen for certain errors.
• Fixed the order-of-groups tests.
• Fixed "WITH-VALUE >N" for rangeOfInteger attributes.
• The Windows installer was missing the get-printer-attributes.test file.
• The Linux binaries are now compiled for all LSB 4.x-compliant Linux distributions.
• The Linux binaries no longer support SSL or TLS.
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...