I have posted the minutes from today's IPP conference call to:
Our next conference call is November 14, 2011 at 1pm Eastern time.
- Ira and Mike to review 5100.x specs to remove action items, fix
boilerplate copyright text in early specs, fix header/footer/document
titles as needed, and fix normative references to drafts, etc.
- Ira to post message to IPP WG list to review 5100.x specs for bad text
- Mike to update document template to include RECOMMENDED and
CONDITIONALLY REQUIRED, make level 4 headings bold
- Ira to send input/output tray text to Mike for incorporation into JPS3
- Mike to include a slide about using CONDITIONALLY REQUIRED in IPP
specs to the IPP WG session slides for December 2011 F2F
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.