The October 3, 2011 release of ipptool is now available for download from:
The new release includes several bug fixes and improvement to the IPP conformance tests. Changes include:
• Using OF-TYPE with the "no-value" or "unknown" out-of-band value tags now works without special WITH-VALUE strings.
• ipptool now shows an error when an attribute appears more than once within the same attribute group.
• ipptool did not display attributes as specified by the DISPLAY directive when a test error failed.
• Fixed one spot where DEFINE-VALUE was still treated as an error when the EXPECT test failed.
• uriScheme values were not displayed properly.
• Updated the IPP/1.1 tests to properly validate support for job-hold-until-default and job-hold-until-supported when the Hold-Job operation is supported.
• Updated the IPP/1.1 tests to properly check for the various standard media sizes for the printing tests.
• Updated the IPP/1.1 tests to accept "no-value" for media-default an orientation-requested-default.
• Updated the IPP/1.1 tests to accept "unknown" for job-state.
• Updated the IPP/1.1 tests to not perform the bogus URI printing tests unless the "document-uri" variable is defined.
• Updated the IPP/2.0 tests to properly validate media-col "media-xxx-supported" attributes.
• Updated the IPP/2.2 tests to properly validate media-ready and media-col-ready.
I'll be demoing this version of ipptool at the F2F tomorrow afternoon.
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...