Our next IPP WG call will be next Monday for TWO HOURS!
Monday 19 September 10am-12pm US PDT / 1-3pm US EDT
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)
Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)
If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.
Live Meeting Info (courtesy of Pete Zehler):
Meeting ID: PwgSemanticModel
Entry Code: LetMeIn
*** Main Objective - Review IPPS URI Scheme ***
(1) PWG IP Policy and Minute Taker
(2) Approve IPP minutes from previous meeting
(3) Status of IANA IPP Registry corrections
- new updates sent to IANA on Friday 26 August
- completed by IANA on Wednesday 7 September
- Mike just found another bug in registry for number-up-supported
(4) Status of IPP Interoperability Event - to start at October F2F
- http://www.cups.org/software.php (CUPS 'ipptool' download)
- status of Apple legal comment on alternate license for 'ipptool'
- status of IPP/2.1 and IPP/2.2 scripts
- reconfirm beta testers - Danny B, Jerry T, Ira M, others?
(5) Status of LDAP Printer Schema v2 - update to RFC 3712
- Ira to create first draft
- Pat Fleming (IBM) will be co-editor and assign IBM OIDs for
- Which directory attributes should we add from IPP JPS3,
e.g., printer-uuid, printer-geo-location, ipp-extensions-supported?
- Also update SLP Printer Schema in appendix (and register w/ IANA)
- Should we update keywords in existing directory attributes, e.g.,
(6) Review of IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme
- plaintext IETF I-D converted to PDF w/ line numbers
- all comments from IETF URI Review mailing list have been addressed
- ready to send to IETF Apps ADs as an Independent Submission
(7) Next Steps
- Joint Cloud/IPP meeting on Monday 26 September - review F2F slides
- IPP session at PWG F2F on Tuesday 4 October
- Ira (IPP WG Co-Chair)
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SWG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Christmas through April:
579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
May to Christmas:
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...