I've just posted a *second* draft of our new IPP Everywhere Project charter
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeverywhere-charter-20110222.pdf / doc
- line numbers and redlines
All of Mike Sweet's suggested changes last night have been made.
Major revision that *deletes* the following spec:
- IPP Everywhere Requirements - to be included in each spec
Major revision that *adds* all of the following specs:
- IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (IETF
- LDAP Printer Schema (IETF informational)
- PWG Raster (w/ IANA MIME type registration)
- IPP Everywhere First Edition (printing) - clarified scope as printing only
- IPP Scan Service
- IPP System Control Service
- IPP Fax Service (leveraging previous IPP Fax project)
- IPP Everywhere Second Edition (multifunction)
Added initial draft and prototype draft milestones for all these specs (but
PWG Last Call because prototyping may change them).
Revised many milestone dates - Bill - please check them for plausibility.
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Christmas through April:
579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
May to Christmas:
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...