[IDS] [SC] Next IDS WG Meeting

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Oct 5 18:36:55 UTC 2023

Hi Alan,

Mike Sweet has made a draft "Security" page for the PWG website (https://www.pwg.org/security/). We've wanted to publish it for some time but we discussed wanting it to get aligned with IDS terminology and efforts. In some future IDS meeting, should the IDS WG review that draft page and formulate some feedback, or invite Mike to have a discussion?

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Vice Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/