[IDS] [SC] Next IDS WG Meeting

Alan Sukert ansukert49 at outlook.com
Thu May 4 19:16:46 UTC 2023

To all,

Just a note that I cancelled the IDS WG Meeting scheduled for today because only Bill Wagner and I showed up for the meeting at 3PM ET.

Our next IDS WG Meeting will be Thursday, June 1st at the regular time.

Don't forget that the IDS Session at the May PWG Face-to-Face will be on Thursday, May 18th at 10:00 AM ET.

Alan