[IDS] IDS Session today

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Feb 9 13:27:54 UTC 2023

Actually, all attendees need it other than PWG chair. Send me or Alan a message unicast and I’ll give you the password if you don’t already have it.

Cheers,
Smith
---
Smith Kennedy
smith.kennedy at hp.com

On Feb 9, 2023, at 4:09 AM, Alan Sukert via ids <ids at pwg.org> wrote:

 CAUTION: External Email
Sorry for the late notice, but a reminder that our IDS Session at the PWG February Face-to-Face is this morning at 10:00 ET.

The link to log into the session is https://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/february-2023-virtual.html. If 't need a password to log in, send me an email and I'll give it to you (technically we are not supposed to give it out because you shouldn't need it).

Alan