[IDS] [SC] Next IDS WG Meeting

Alan Sukert ansukert49 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 6 18:05:41 UTC 2022

Just a reminder that our next IDS Working Group meeting will be this Thursday (Sep 8th) at the usual time 3:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM MT / 12:00 N PT. The agenda for the meeting will be:

  *   Review of the HCD iTC Meetings and Subgroup Meetings since our last IDS Meeting on Aug 11th
  *   A couple of small special topics
  *   Round Table

Hope to see you all there.

Alan

PWG Chair is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.
https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0

When it's time, join the Webex meeting here.

Join meeting<https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link
https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 126 157 2065
Meeting password:       sfUEDXS5J78 (73833975 from phones and video system