[IDS] Tomorrow's IDS Working Group meeting is cancelled

Alan Sukert ansukert49 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 29 16:07:21 UTC 2022

I am cancelling the IDS Working Group meeting scheduled for tomorrow. Without getting into too much detail I have been (and still am) dealing with a serious medical issue with my wife, so I haven't had time to prepare anything for tomorrow. Also there really isn't much to report from the HCD iTC since we have spent the last two weeks refining the "WIPE" proposal and addressing JISEC comments, and we are still not done.

Our next meeting will be on Thursday, July 14th and the usual time. I'll send a note before the meeting with the agenda.

Alan