[IDS] [SC] Next IDS WG Meeting

ISTO-PWG Imaging Device Security workgroup discussion forum ids at pwg.org
Tue Feb 1 21:41:11 UTC 2022

Our next IDS Working Group meeting will be this Thursday (Feb 3rd) at the usual time 3:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM MT / 12:00 N PT. The agenda for this week's meeting will be:

  *   Review of the HCD iTC Meeting since our last HCD iTC Meeting on Jan 20th
  *   Preparation for the IDS Face-to-Face Meeting on February 9th
  *   Share a discussion on the IDS's future I had with the PWG SC this past Monday
  *   Round Table

Hope to see you all there.

Alan

'
PWG Chair is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.
https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0

When it's time, join the Webex meeting here.

Join meeting<https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link
https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 126 157 2065
Meeting password:       sfUEDXS5J78 (73833975 from phones and video systems)