[IDS] [SC] Next IDS WG Meeting

Alan Sukert ansukert49 at outlook.com
Wed Dec 15 19:14:53 UTC 2021

To Everyone,

Just a reminder about the IDS Meeting tomorrow (12/16) at 3PM ET / 1 PM MT / Noon PT.

The login information is below.

Alan

PWG Chair is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.
https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0

When it's time, join the Webex meeting here.

Join meeting<https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link
https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 126 157 2065
Meeting password:       sfUEDXS5J78 (73833975 from phones and video systems)