[IDS] [SC] Next IDS WG Meeting

Alan Sukert ansukert49 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 28 18:03:37 UTC 2021

After all the cancellations, we are finally actually having an IDS Working Group Meeting this Thursday, September 30th at the usual time 3:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM MT / 12:00 N PT.

The agenda for this week's meeting will be:

  *   Review of the HCD iTC Meetings since the IDS Face-to-Face Meeting on August 19th (it's been that long)
  *   Latest HCD Security Guidelines Status
  *   Proposed Changes to the iTC Process
  *   Round Table

I have a hard stop for this meeting at 4:00ET. We should be OK since the HCD iTC missed two weeks of meetings in the time frame because of holidays and most of the meetings have been taken up with reviewing comments against te HCD cPP and SD.

Hope to see you all there.

Alan

PWG Chair is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.
https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0

When it's time, join the Webex meeting here.

Join meeting<https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link
https://printerworkinggroup.my.webex.com/printerworkinggroup.my/j.php?MTID=mccba6d01a141923220421f6ab5fcf3d0

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 126 157 2065
Meeting password:       sfUEDXS5J78 (73833975 from phones and video systems)