[Pwg-Announce] Call for Review of langPDF/PS/PCL variants for IANAPrinter MIB (30 April 2010)

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon May 3 20:46:41 UTC 2010

That's probably appropriate; Ira, let's normalize the PCL and PostScript descriptions to match the format of the current registrations:

        langPCL(3),          -- PCL.  Starting with PCL version 5,
                             -- HP-GL/2 is included as part of the
                             -- PCL language.
                             -- PCL and HP-GL/2 are registered
                             -- trademarks of Hewlett-Packard
                             -- Company.
        langPS(6),           -- PostScript (tm) Language
                             -- Postscript - a trademark of Adobe
                             -- Systems Incorporated which may be
                             -- registered in certain jurisdictions
Looks like the existing langPDF and the new langPDF* definitions are already using the same conventions, so just the new PCL and PS descriptions need updating.

believed to be clean.