PWG-ANNOUNCE> Possible rearrangement of April agenda

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 27 13:09:34 EST 2002

I thought we had covered this in L.A. and decided WinHEC overlap was not
an issue but at least some people find a conflict between uPnP topics on
Thursday, April 18 on both coasts.

I've already warned people to book early because of Patriot's day so
modifications at this point are tenuous. I guess I need to ask who would
object to the following new agenda

Monday 4/15 - uPnP (Members only)
Tuesday 4/16 - Print Serviced (new - open to all PWG)
Wednesday 4/17 - Plenary / XHTML-Print (new - open to all PWG)
Thursday 4/18 - IFX
Friday 4/19 - UPDF.