JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Mon May 5 11:37:58 EDT 1997

Has anyone generated a document that simply lists all valid attributes
*and* the set of valid values for those attributes?

Some of the documents in the IPP ftp new_MOD directory come close, but
not quite.

Also, the PWG really needs to improve the FTP site by maintaining a simple
catalog of documents in any given directory.  You know, a simple table where
each document is listed with a summary title and filename.  This would
really help folks navigate our document repository.

If we could come up with a simple standard catalog mechanism, we could
then mandate that all authors must update the corresponding catalog when
a new file is placed into a given directory.

Even experienced PWG participants have a hard time finding anything very
quickly, given the way filenames are assigned now.

	...jay